KgGames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
donate
Latest topics
» Hello all i need a bit of help
I want to be builder, and THIS IS WHY. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:03 pm by XXNickV2

» Builder App
I want to be builder, and THIS IS WHY. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:56 pm by XXNickV2

» peasent please
I want to be builder, and THIS IS WHY. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:55 pm by cogsdill97

» I wanna rank up please
I want to be builder, and THIS IS WHY. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:11 am by lowrider1997

» Application For Moderator: Tedd962
I want to be builder, and THIS IS WHY. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:13 am by Frozen™

» Application for Admin
I want to be builder, and THIS IS WHY. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:56 pm by brainstorm123456

» can i be a peasent please?
I want to be builder, and THIS IS WHY. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:38 pm by mattgtran2001

» I would Like to become a pheasant
I want to be builder, and THIS IS WHY. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:35 pm by MomPleaser

» Shamwow10101 and the TNT
I want to be builder, and THIS IS WHY. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:44 pm by DinaOfMinecraft

I want to be builder, and THIS IS WHY.

2 posters

Go down

I want to be builder, and THIS IS WHY. Empty I want to be builder, and THIS IS WHY.

Post  yoboy876 Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:55 pm

I have the craziest imagination ever, that I can design some of the coolest things. Here are some examples: Creeper Rug, A Shop, a very cool house, a ghast barricade (used to fight ghasts in the nether), and more. Here are some tips for noobs or intermediates:
1. When making a house, ONLY MAKE IT AT DAY! If you try to build it, then there's a very likely chane you will die.
2. You should probably have a balcony, but make sure it's up pretty high, like on the 2nd or 3rd floor. It should give you a good view of what's going on outside your house.
3. HAVE A SECRET BUNKER!!!!!!! If you make a house on a server out in the open, then a griefer will attack, so you'll have to grab all you can, and retire to the bunker until the grifer leaves the server or leaves the area. If you ever make a house out in the open, make sure to ask an admin to lock it or make it ungriefable.
4. DON'T TAKE IT ALL!!!! Okay, now ALOT of people do this, and this will really screw you on pvp servers, so, whenever going out, make SURE to take the smallest of stuff as you can, so if you die, you won't lose much. You'll have all your stuff safe at your house inside the locked chest, that is if your a noob and you don't even know what that is. XD

Tat is all my tips for now. I may post later if I get some comments asking for more! Very Happy

yoboy876

Back to top Go down

I want to be builder, and THIS IS WHY. Empty peasant

Post  Hadskills Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:38 pm

welcome to the server yoboy glad to have you with us.
Hadskills
Hadskills

Back to top Go down